Of course you can! Just complete the following easy steps:
- Navigate to the checkout page and choose the “pay online” payment option.
- Click on the “place order” button.
- Enter your bank card details on the payment page.
- Complete the transaction by inserting the one time pin (OTP), sent from your bank to your cell phone number (you will receive this pin on your cellphone number).
- You will receive a sms confirming your order. Enjoy your meal!
We are sorry to hear that you were unable to complete your payment. Common reasons for card payments failing are as follows:
You are using a card offered by a foreign bank.
Unfortunately International cards are not supported by our payment providers.
You are using a card that does not support 3D security.
We offer services that are safe to use. The payment technology we use is 3D Secure© and it ensures that your payment is now even more secure. However that means we cannot accept any cards that do not support 3D Security. Please contact your bank to enquire about the possibility to activate 3D security on your card.
The bank refuses the payment due to insufficient funds.
Please ensure your card/account has enough funds to complete the transaction. If the 'Insufficient Funds' message continues to exist and you are confident that you have sufficient funds in your account, please contact your bank. However we all have those rainy days during the month. Please note that you can still order online by selecting 'Cash on Delivery.' or 'Pay at collect'.
The card details are entered incorrectly.
Please ensure your card details are entered correctly.
The OTP (One Time Pin) is not entered.
Please be sure to capture the OTP sent to you by the bank. If the incorrect OTP is inserted, you will see the following error: “Error: Authentication Failed - StatusCode = N” The typical number of attempts permitted by banks is 3 times before the card gets blocked, please be very attentive when capturing the OTP.
The OTP comes from the bank please may you verify with your bank that your card is registered with 3D security verification. One Time Pins are seldom causing problems. However in certain situations such as the situations listed below, it is possible that you will not receive an OTP:
- The OTP is sent by the cardholder’s bank.
- The bank in question could be offline, please contact your bank to confirm this status.
- The cellphone number in question could be out of network coverage, please confirm with your network provider if there may be an issue.
- The mobile device needs to be restarted/rebooted in order to receive an SMS again.
Yes, if the voucher doesn't cover the full value of your order you can choose to pay the balance using cash, a credit or debit card when your food is ready for collection, or when the order is delivered.
Please check the terms & conditions on the specific deal for details on whether you can redeem against call-in or counter orders.
Yes, you can order food, pay online and have the food then delivered to someone else. Please take note of the below:
- Use the intended recipient's address as the order delivery address
- Select a restaurant that delivers to this person's address
- Makesure you pay for the food online or the food recipient will have to pay for the food
We are sorry to hear that you feel the need to request a refund. Please read our refund policy and refund process below.
The Yumbi platform is used by stores that subscribe to have their stores offer the online service to their customers and is considered a transaction between a customer and a certain store. Therefore, the refund process can only be initiated by the store you ordered your food from. This process ensures that the right customer is refunded the correct amount.
How to submit a refund request
If you wish to have a transaction reversed, please contact the store where this order was placed to initiate the process. The store will then follow the correct refund process.
CVV Number ( “
Value”) on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number
on VISA®, MasterCard® and Discover® branded credit and debit cards.
Your CVV number can be located on the back of your credit or debit card, as
illustrated on the image.
Providing your CVV number to an online merchant proves that you actually have the physical credit or debit card - and helps to keep your card information safe while reducing fraud.
Please note: CVV numbers are NOT your card's secret PIN (Personal Identification Number). You should never enter your PIN number when asked to provide your CVV (PIN numbers allow you to use your credit or debit card at an ATM or when making an in-person purchase with your debit card or a cash advance with any credit card).
We are sorry to hear that you are getting this error, perhaps the below may help
with the issue.
Reasons for getting an error for the e-mail address:
- There could be a space in between the writing
- There might be an, “@” sign missing
- The email domain might not be complete, please see below template of a typical e-mail address: email@example.com
- An autofill could be replacing the information you are capturing, please ensure that you are removing the information automatically appearing in order to capture the correct details.
The online menu of a store and the in-store menu are not always the same because
sometimes certain stores don’t timeously communicate with us about their
If such a case exists please contact the store.
Both the mobile application and website have the option to reset a password, click on the 'Forgot your password?'-option and follow the prompts. An OTP will be sent to verify the user to complete the reset process.
Of course you can! Please follow the easy steps below:
- Navigate to the Sign In page
- Click the Forgot your password link
- Insert your mobile number in the applicable field
- Click 'Reset password'. A One Time Pin will be sent to the provided mobile number
- Insert the One Time Pin in the applicable field
- Insert the new password in the applicable fields and select 'Confirm'
Both the mobile application and website have the option to reset a password, click on 'Forgot your password?'and follow the prompts, an OTP will be sent to verify the user and complete the reset.
Of course you can! Follow the steps listed below:
- On the website / App, click on Log in / Sign up once logged in, click on 'YOUR ACCOUNT'
- Once logged in, click on 'YOUR ACCOUNT'
- Click on the 'EDIT DETAILS' button and update the necessary information
The same applies if you want to either add or delete an address.
Unfortunately this is not possible. The online ordering platform from Debonairs is used to submit initial orders to the restaurant for processing and therefore is unable to handle updates and cancellations to orders. Should you wish to update the contents of your initial order, or cancel the order entirely please contact the restaurant directly via telephone for assistance
Unfortunately that is not possible. The online platform is used to submit customer's
orders to the restaurant for processing in realtime and as such is unable to
handle updates and cancellations to placed customer orders.
Should you wish to update either the contents of their initial order or cancel the order entirely then you will need to contact the restaurant directly via the telephone.
Please locate the address on google maps and see if you are able to locate your address. If your address can be located, then your address can be used for deliveries. If your address can not be located on google maps, please initiate a chat session and one of our agents will gladly assist you.
Please check if the error message received when capturing the voucher code is listed below.
- The voucher is not valid at this restaurant
- Voucher has passed its expiry date and is no longer valid
- Sorry, this voucher has no more credit
- Only one voucher can be used on an order
- Voucher has already been redeemed
- Voucher has expired
- Only valid for orders placed online
If the received error message received is not in the list above or clarification is needed, please initiate a chat session and one of our agents will gladly assist you.
If you have another question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly!